This freelancer features a 42mm stainless steel dial framed by a green satin chapter ring with silver indices, Clous de Paris in the centre, and a seconds train on the outside.
Taking centre stage of this timepiece is the visible balance wheel located above the 6 o’clock position; an open aperture design to highlight RAYMOND WEIL’s bespoke mechanical movement with automatic winding.
- Raymond Weil Freelance watch
- Polished and satinated stainless steel case
- Crystal - sapphire with antiglare treatment on both sides
- Case diameter 42 mm
- 38 power reserve
- Water resistance 100m
- Green textile strap
- Stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system
- Mechanical with automatic winding, with a visible balance wheel